Salvador Dali Infant Bodysuit
Salvador Dali is best known for his 1931 painting The Persistence of Memory, showing melting clocks in a landscape setting. You will never see a Dali bodysuit like this. It is truly one-of-a-kind. The artisan of these adorable eco-friendly bodysuits makes them out of Hawaii and Austin, Texas. These cut out felt pieces are recycled felt and each one handmade. What a special baby gift.
Each baby onesie is made to order and lovingly handcrafted from cutting to stitching. All onesies are unique and cut out of 100% recycled felt pieces and they are appliquéd to the shirt. All of our bodysuits and shirts are 100% cotton. This item is made to order. It is handmade & hand-stitched with 100% love by the artisans in Hawaii and Austin, Texas.
Who doesn't love that crazy mustache? Or his amazing art that your baby won't appreciate now, but you will. Dali Infant Onesie doesn't just look great. It's made using super soft cotton, so it'll be gentle on baby's skin and the popper fastenings on the crotch allow easy access when it's time to change baby's nappy, you've just got to decide who's turn it is to do it...
- Salvador Dali handmade appliqúe
- Sustainably sourced
- Made to order in Hawaii or Austin, TX
- Gentle on baby’s skin – soft to touch and no chemicals
- Made from safe materials – no BPAs, phthalates, leads or glues
- Delivery: This is an original design handmade to order, each bag can take up to 10 days to ship
- Design: Unique handmade – some minor imperfections are to be expected
- Material Onesie: 100% cotton
- Material Design: 100% recycled felt
- Size: Newborn – 24 months
- Care Instructions: Wash on a gentle machine wash & hang dry
- 5-7 business days
- (1-3 business days)
- (15-21 business days)
This item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.