Beach Blanket-Turkish Cotton, Mint
The Block Print Roundie Beach Blankets are perfect for sunny beach days or chilly beach nights.They are made from the same soft, lightweight cotton as Turkish towels. They are perfect travel companions because they don’t take up much space in a bag and dry quickly.
9 in stock
Originally used in Turkish baths, Turkish towels, also known as peshtemals or hammam towels, have been traditionally hand-loomed in Turkey for centuries. They are made using extra-long fibers which gives them a lightweight, yet highly absorbent quality. Our Turkish towels have been loomed in Babadağ, a small mountain village in southwest Turkey by a local cooperative. The group prides themselves on keeping the looming tradition alive, utilizing manual craftsmanship without compromising quality. The fringe is hand knotted and they only use eco-friendly, 100% natural fibers such as cotton and bamboo. From start to finish, the entire process is done in house. The patterns feature vibrant motifs conveying the timeless cultural heritage of the Anatolia culture.
- Material: 100% Turkish cotton
- Super soft, fast-drying material
- Handmade with love in Turkey
- Measurements: 64″ Diameter + Hand knotted tassels
- Color: Ivory + Mint print
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
- Care: It is recommended that Turkish towels are soaked in water overnight before the first use. They become softer and fluffier over time with more use and washings. Machine wash cold with like colors and hang dry or tumble dry on low. Do not use bleach or fabric softener as they can damage the fabric.
- 1-2 business days
- (4-7 business days)
- (15-21 business days)
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note items must be returned in original condition. Items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.